Just to let you all know that the sessions for tomorrow evening may have to be cancelled again due to the weather and for health and safety reasons. I will make a final decision tomorrow lunch time to see if it has clearly up sufficiently.
With regards to the Christmas pub crawl run.. Tuesday 19th was the most popular answer so we will definitely be having our pub crawl run next Tuesday. I know a lot of people preferred Thursday so I am going to have a word with Cat and maybe see about doing one on Thursday 21st as well instead of the Christmas cracker relays, so no one misses out. I will keep you all updated!